Contact Us

Shanghai Landing Law Offices (Headquarter)

Tel: +8621-66529952  (Office Front Desk)

MP:+86-13816548421  (Direct Line to Jason)

Email[email protected], or

            [email protected]

Landing Website:

Skype: doroto

WeChat: +8613816548421 or scan the QR code to add him on WeChat

WhatsApp: +8613816548421 or scan the QR code to add him on WhatsApp

Address: 16/F, Raffles City (North Bund), No.1089 East Daming Road, Hongkou District,

Shanghai 200120, China.

上海Q1甲级写字楼“零”供应:净吸纳量同比降49%_详细解读_最新资讯_热点 ...


  1. Ken Li says:

    Hi Jason, my parents are from Shanghai and they are US citizen and live in the US now. They will visit Shanghai in Sep or Oct, and they would like some help to prepare a Will and also seek some legal advice. What is the best way to contact you?
    Thank you.


  2. Annie Law says:

    Hi Jason,

    My mom passed away in the US in 2019. She has a property in Panyu Guangdong. We are working on transferring her property to my name so I can sell it. I am a US and Hong Kong citizen. She has $50000 yan in China bank account. What do we need to do to transfer the money out from China to Hong Kong or USA after I sell the property?

    1. Jason Tian says:

      hi Annie, I will send you an email explaining in more details. Our team has been helping foreign clients with their inheritance of China properties, sale of their inherited property in china, and final repatriation of the sale proceeds out of China. It is a pleasure to help you on this as well.

  3. wayne yessler says:

    I have a friend in Shenzhen who wants to transfer assets to US. She has at least 500 million dollars. Can you help?

    1. Jason Tian says:

      for that much money, you gonna be careful about where her money comes from.

  4. Jason Tian says:

    Dear Kalpesh Shah: due to the long distance beween Shanghai and Guangzhou, I am afraid i cannot help you with your project.

    You may want to find a local lawyer in Guangzhou who is more appropriate to help you.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

  5. kalpesh shah says:

    I am from India. i and my friend import so many products from china
    so we are interested to start a Trading company at Guangzhou and want to export products in many country
    sir want to know how it is possible and how much investment for registration and regular expenses of government tax.

    waiting for your reply

    Thank you

    kalpesh shah