This question has been raised frequently over time. A recent inquiry was from a client in UK who has a couple of real properties in China. Upon working on his estate planning, he wondered whether he should write a single will covering both his UK and China assets or write a separate will for China assets. By the way, the inquirer is British, domiciled and habitually…
The Blogger and Author
Don’t Wanna Miss New Posts?
Here Are Our Latest Posts
- Experience Sharing: Headache and Pain of Inheriting Bank Deposits in China
- Divorce and Legal Separation in China?
- Foreign Grantor Trust: A Pre-immigration Tax Planning for Assets in China
- It Is Never as Easy as Now to Invest in China
- Update on Shareholder Liability for Corporate Debts of Companies under Chinese Laws
- Inheritance of Personal Properties in China: Bank Deposits (III) on
- Q&A relating to Individual Income Tax for Foreign Individuals on
- Inheritance by Foreigners of Personal Properties in China: Bank Deposits (II) on
- What can be written into the pre-nuptial agreement under Chinese family laws? on
- Write Your Pre-nuptial Agreement under China Laws: Points for Attention on
China company law china corporate attorney China corporate lawyer China divorce law China divorce lawyer China employment law China estate lawyer China family law China inheritance law China inheritance lawyer China property law China real estate attorney China real estate law China real estate lawyer China succession law China travel agency corporate lawyer in Shanghai corporate lawyer in Shenzhen divorce attorney in Beijing divorce attorney in Shanghai divorce attorney in Shenzhen divorce lawyer in Beijing divorce lawyer in Shanghai divorce lawyer in Shenzhen estate attorney in China estate attorney in Guangzhou estate attorney in Shanghai estate attorney in Shenzhen estate planning in China inheritance lawyer in Beijing inheritance lawyer in Shanghai inheritance lawyer in Shenzhen real estate attorney in Shanghai real estate lawyer in Shanghai real estate lawyer in Shenzhen sell China property sell property in Shanghai sell property in Shenzhen sell Shanghai property Shanghai divorce lawyer Shanghai labor lawyer Shanghai law firm Shanghai property lawyer Shanghai real estate attorney Shanghai real estate lawyer