Almost suddently, the world has changed their affection of American dollars, thanks to US government weaponization of global currency. Countries have realized that their holdings of American dollars in either financial products or physical assets can be at peril when they don’t act like a puppet of American government.
As the other side of the coin, Chinese currency RenMinBi or RMB has turned into a hotdog pursued by many countries in their settlements of international trade, or even in their national reserves. So it seems natural to conclude that Chinese currency RMB is a rising star on the world stage as a respectable currency that can offer confort to people amid uncertainties of today’s world.
Unless you still listen to and believe in the collapse of China economy, a scam made and sold by western media for many years, you should seriously consider diversifying your investment portforlio, and including RMB denominated assets. Here are a few things you can do:
(1) Foreign Direct Investment in China (FDI): if you have any viable business ideas that can be transformed into practice in China, then start your own company in China, either as a wholy foreign owned company or as a foreign invested partnership enterprise or as a joint venture with Chinese investors. To date, China is still attracting huge a mount of foreign investment every year, a real blow to hypocritical western medea and propoganda;
(2) Investment in China stock markets: this is not for average people unless you have particular enthusiasm and special knowledge about stock markets. China capital markets are far from mature and sound, and could fluctuate a lot, but for smart people, you can make money for sure. But it shall be noted that only foreigners who are legally workign and residing in China are allowed to open securities account with China securities brokers. So this is not something for everybody.
(3) Purchase Real Properties in China: apparently, this is not no longer an appealing option for investors. China governments have emphasized for long that real estates are not for speculation but for residences only, a principle that rein in the price hike in real estate markets in China. With the dwindling population in China, investments in properties are no longer favored by investors. But for some particular areas in China where the local economy is strong drawing people to work and live there, there are still opportunities for nice return by investing in local real estates. One of the best locations is the “Greater Bay Area” in Guangdong province in China, a special area covering a dozen cities including Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen and Guangzhou and other cities, and probably the most rebust economic zone in China.
But Again, not every foreigner can buy real estate in China. Only those who work or study in China for up to one year are allowed to buy residential properties in China. On the other hand, in practice, if a foreigner wishes to buy properties in China, it is not very difficult to circumvent the restrictions on property purchasing by foreigners. Where there is a will, there is a way. 🙂
(4) Buy fund units that invests in China assets and stock markets. There are many such funds available in the market.
(5) The least you can do is to open a bank account in China and put RMB money in it to take the advantage of RMB appreciation in the future. You don’t have to come over to China to open an account, we can help you with this remotely.
Believe it or not, despite all the sanctions imposed by US on China economy, China will eventually get over all the difficulties and hurdles, and your bet on China over US will eventually bear fruits for you.